Friday, May 11, 2018

FRIT 7234 Goals

My learning goals for this semester in Information Fluency and Inquiry are....

1. As an educator, I believe its important to stay abreast to all the changes that technology brings us. In this course, I hope to expand my knowledge of the technology available to reach the diverse needs of my students.

2. I have yet to enter the world of twitter. In this course I hope to better understand the use of twitter and how to effectively use it within the classroom as well as personal interest.

3. While taking this course, I hope to be able to develop a vast number of resources that can be used to help me as well as colleagues create flipped classrooms where students are eager to learn and explore.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to a lot of things that will be discussed in this class, but I too am eager to learn new things so my students will be eager to learn!

    ReplyDelete